A Vin Alert is a report given to a person who is buying a used car and wants to know the accurate history of the car. The customer has to request the report in order to review the report.
Each Vin Alert report contains the following components: Title issues, information on the cash-for-clunkers program, minor and major crash damage, crash testing, theft options, whether or not it is a lemon car, history of fleet cars, and possible damage to the odometer. Those are just a few of the options available; the customer can get a complete history of the car that they are purchasing on www.VinAlert.com.
When the current owner of the car does not know who owned the car before him or her, it is smart idea to understand the car’s history. The Vin Alert company will check with 7,800 car insurance companies to see if that vin is on file at that insurnace company. When a customer gets the report back, the owners will find out if there any issues with the car that he or she is buying. The website www.VinAlert.com will prevent the owner from buying a car that has damage that is not otherwise visible to the eye when purchasing a car.
- VinAlert.com will take the leg work of manually checking with each car insurance company to see if they have a report on file for that vin number.
- This company also prevents people from having to rely on the word of the previous owner that there is no issues with the car. The previous owner may be more interested in selling the car than being honest about the car.
- This report may contain information that the previous owner did not know if there has been multiple previous owners. The last owner of the car may not know the car’s complete history from the moment it was made.
- The Vin Alert is a very complete report because it has comprehensive history of the car’s past. There may issues that can be discovered about a car in the report.
- There are 7,800 car insurances checked when the customer requets a report about their newly bought cars.
- VinAlert.com has numerous positive customers reviews on the website. A lot of people would use the product again for a future car purchase.
- The cost of the report is fairly low, so people can afford the cost of the product.
- The customer has the piece of mind to know they are in a safe car and the car is a good long-term investment.
- There is no trial period to decide if the customer likes the product; the customer is expected to pay for the product or not buy the product at all. The only recourse after using the product once is not to buy it again.
- It takes a lot of time and effort to request the report; buying a car can be expensive and time-consuming when the customer has to read over the VinAlert.com report.
- There is a 60 day refund period; which means the product is not refundable on the sixty-first day of owning it. This is strictly enforced.
- VinAlert.com does there best to check with all car insurance companies, but there is no way to know if there is information about the car slipping through the car. For example, who really knows if a car has been a flood or not?
- It costs $19.95 to request the report; the cost of the product may not be in some people’s budget.
- The language on the report may be confusing for the average person to understand especially if they do not know much about cars. A person may need help understanding the terms listed on the report.
This section has one positive review of the product and one negative review of the product. This is what the customers said about VinAlert.com:
“Still a bit hesitant I bought [the product] holding onto a small sliver of hope that this could finally be what I was looking for. Now, a few months later, here I am writing this review. I cannot express in words how relieved and ecstatic I was to find out that [the product] really worked! The low cost I paid for this product was by far one of the best investments I’ve ever made.I highly recommend just trying [the product]! I’ve tried so many other guides and nothing worked, Vin Alert is the best” from CBReviewElite.
“What’s our final opinion of VIN Alert? This rating takes into account everything …. So, our final rating is 6.60/10. This is an above average rating, and you should therefore consider adding this product to your short-list. However, even though it’s a good product it isn’t the top ranked product on the site for its categories” from http://purrl.net/reviews/vin-alert-review.
In conclusion, Vin Alert is a perfect product for a person who is purchasing a used car but completely sure about the car’s history. The report will be extremely comprehesnive and complete because it is lists everything the car purchaser could want to know about that specific and then some on www.vinalert.com. The Vin Alert company will check with 7,800 car inurance companies to make sure this car is safe and ready to drive.
Many people said that the they would use the product again, but as you can see some people think the competition is better than this product. As you can clearly see from the pros and cons sections, the pros outweight the cons because the customer gets piece of mind by knowing that their car is a good purchase an will probably not have mechnical problems in the future. The first customer feature in this report states that he was not convinced he would like the product but enjoyed it in the end. The second customer featured in this report only rated the product as a little bit over average; this is not a very good review. For more information go to www.VinAlert.com.